Program Coordinator (Bilingual)
Job Type: Full-time
Sino US Performing Arts Organization (SINOUS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization specialized in Chinese art and culture. It has served local communities and bridge intercultural understanding through art education, performances and cultural events. It is hiring energetic and hard-working talents to join its team.
• Self-motivated, collaborative, responsible and reliable;
• Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin) required, able to listen, speak, read and write in both languages;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, able to work with people of diverse backgrounds;
• Strong research, coordination and organizational skills, attention to details;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet use; social media skills a plus;
• Legal work status required (the employer does NOT sponsor work-related visas);
• Able to take business trips and work evening and weekend hours per project needs;
• Bachelor’s degree and one-year work experience in marketing, cultural and educational services or media required, knowledge in Asian arts preferred.
• Assist in the planning, organizing, marketing and implementation of special projects and events;
• Research, analyze and prepare project materials, collect data, compile files and reports;
• Serve as the liaison with partners and monitor partnership programs;
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Monterey Park, CA
How to Apply
Send your resume, a cover letter, and two recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org